Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello. Hello again.


I didn't make my goal of 9 miles today. 

The weather was beautiful. 80 degrees and mostly sunny. Unfortunately that made for a hot run. Even slowing down didn't help. I was just plain weary after 7 miles. Maybe next weekend.

Wore my skullcap. Today it did its job and was cool feeling through the whole run. Didn't give me a headache today either.

Put on my water belt too. While the cold water feels good on my lower back, it does take a little to get used to. Amazing how a sip will re-energize you for a good half mile.

Overall though I was feeling too geared up.  I think it was messing with my head. I am sure I'll get over it. Sure do appreciate the water stops in a race so I don't have to run with water bottled strapped to me.

Today's Run:

No comments:

Post a Comment